To process your CFI renewal, complete all 4 steps below, in the order listed.
**IMPORTANT – You must complete this checklist at least 3 days prior to your expiration, otherwise your CFI certificate may expire**
- Step 1: Register in IACRA: https://iacra.faa.gov/iacra/
- If already registered, go to Step 2
- Step 2: Complete and Sign your 8710 application in IACRA
- Step 3: Complete and Submit ID information on AceCFI.com (log in, then choose ACR Service link on the left menu)
- Make sure your ID images are clear and readable
- Please submit your Current CFI certificate. By FAA regulation we can’t accept expired certificates. Contact us if you can’t find your current certificate.
- Step 4: Monitor your email
- Add “ACRadmin@AceCFI.com” to your email contacts to ensure our emails make it to your inbox
- You will be notified by email of corrections that need to be made
- Check your “Spam” and “Trash” folders if you don’t see it in your “Inbox”
- If not contacted in 2 days, email email@example.com
- When your application has no errors, we will email your renewed Temporary Airman Certificate to you. Congratulations!
**You must complete this checklist at least 3 days prior to your expiration**